Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hello cyber buddies!

New blog at last! I've been blogging since 2011 but I deleted it because it's like an online diary that is too personal. Yeah like top secret! Bwahaha! Anyhow, on this blog I will write about art crafts, food, travel, fitness, and fashion. Basically anything that interest me. This blog is will be updated once or twice a week (okay! Maybe daily if I'm inspired enough to write stuff).

Today is Sunday so I'm going to share something about my favorite bible verse. Jeremiah 29:11


11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.



That's my computer wallpaper because I want to read it every time I turn on my computer. I know that God has a plan for us. We keep on asking for things like good health, job promotion, love life, brand new car and success. It's like He's a genie or something. We have to act on it too so that we can get it done. He's just there to guide us. 

Okay I sound like a pastor now. I'm not a goody good girl but I just feel like saying it because after typing this I will go to church with my best friend, Ghia. Okay I gotta go now.

Ciao!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: