Friday, October 11, 2013

25 Ways to Wear a Scarf

source: credit

Hi lovelies! I'm sure almost everyone of you has a scarf in their closet. The question is, are you using it? Or do you even know how to use one? Well don't let it rot out there! Put it to good use just like what Wendy did in one of her Youtube videos. She put up a cute and innovative video called "25 Ways to Wear a Scarf in 4.5 Minutes" and it has now 19,962,424 views and counting! Woooow! Isn't that awesome? 

My friend Izza has a new online store called Don & Bon Knit house, it's pretty cool because her uncle knits it. His handiwork has good quality and you can see his effort with the details of each yarns he used. I'm impressed with the range of things that could be knit; handbags, blankets, socks, hats, coasters and scarves. I remember when I was a kid, my nanny used to knit a dress for my Barbie doll. She would tell me that she will make a red dress for my doll then after few days, she came up with 3 cute dresses! Oh boy, if you could only picture my toothless face! I was ecstatic with joy when I got them. Okay enough with the childhood story...

Here are some ways on how to wear scarves:


from howdoesshe.com
source: credit


from rik-seephotography.com
source: credit


from hairromance.com
source: credit

Don and Bon Knit house

Madizza Colico

If you want a stylish scarf, visit Don & Bon Knit house
You may contact Izza at +63 926 150 9279
or follow her on Instagram @don_and_bon
They accept made to order and you can get huge discount for bulk orders.

What are you waiting for? Order now! :-)

Follow on Bloglovin



1 comment:

Con-Con San said...

hi, stumbled upon your blog. though i'm not into fashion, i see that you also do food reviews. keep on writing!