cake flour 1 1/3 cup
baking powder 1 tsp
baking soda 1 tsp
salt 1 tsp
cocoa powder 3/4 cup
eggs 2 pcs
sugar 2 cups
vegetable oil 1/2 cup
evaporated milk 1 cup
water 1 cup
Nutty Cupcake: Fold 1/2 cup chopped nuts to batter before baking.
Double Chocolate Chip Cupcake: Fold 1 cup chocolate chips to batter before baking
Peanut Butter Cupcake: Drizzle cooled cupcake with peanut butter.
1. Sift together cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, oil, milk, water until incorporated.
3. Using a hand whisk, mix together wet ingredients to the dry ingredients by "well method", until smooth and no lumps is visible.
4. Transfer to muffins cups about 3/4 full.
5. Bake at 350 F (180 C) for about 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
6. Cool before frosting.
chocolate bar 500g
7. Chop chocolate and mix together with cream and butter in a bowl.
8. Set bowl over boiling water and mix until chocolate melts together with cream and butter.
9. Remove from heat and chill until set.
10. Using a paddle attachment, cream icing at medium speed until soft peaks form.
It's so sweet! Maybe next time we need to sprinkle some rock salt on top. We had so much fun Meryl and I canvassed for electric oven right after the workshop. It was a fun experience! 'til next time! =)