This is my 3rd time going there, 2008, 2011 and now, 2013. The new development I heard is that there's more fast food chains now than before. Errrr, okay. Hahaha!
Here are some fun things to do in Boracay:
1. Island Hopping - Go to Crystal cove island and Puka beach. You can pick some shells there and play with the monkeys that are chained to a tree. (I'm not sure if they are still there though)
3. Sunbathing - Tan lines are super sexy but don't stay out in the sun w/o sunblock lotion. I got sunburned before and it's not fun at all.
4. ATV (all terrain vehicle) - check out the highest peak of Boracay (Mt. Luho) and pet a black bat.
5. Water sports - helmet diving/reef walking, parasailing, snorkeling, diving, fly fish, skim boarding, jetski etc.
6. Zorb ball- be careful not to break some bones, you don't want to be like Kevin Ware, do you?
7. Cliff diving - I haven't tried this but it's in my to do list when I go back to there. At Ariel's point you can dive from different levels, like 10- 55 feet. I can't wait to jump!
8. Bar hopping- Cocomangas shooter bar, Epic, Hey Jude, Juice bar, etc. I can't remember the rest but it's all lined up in Station 1 to 3.
9. Massage - You'll see a lot of masseuse walking around. Some will ask you if you want to get hairbraids or henna tattoo. Don't freak out it's temporary.
10. Sunset watching - My favorite! I like it when I see how fast the sun goes down. She's so pretty every time she hides from the clouds. :)
(photo credit: Meryl Madrid)I'll see you soon Bora! :-)
Please check my new site at Pinay Nomad