Monday, April 15, 2013

How to have a flat tummy?

Okay the title of this article is a little exaggerated. I don't really have a flat tummy but I try to have at least 4-pack. I think 6-pack is way too much. I'm not an expert or anything but I'll share to you some tips that I do that works for me. It is always best to consult your physician before starting any exercises or diet.

Here are some easy steps that I do:


  1. Exercise! I try to work-out 2-3 times a week before I go to work. In our gym, Hybrid Yaw-Yan my coach taught me a lot of abs work out. I do crunches, sit-ups, leg raise, squats, planking and weight lifting. Here are some abs exercise that I do. 
  2. Watch what you eat! I try to eat organic stuff as much as possible. Gluten-free food are also advisable because it will weaken your abdominal wall and make it slack. I like reading food recipes online that are gluten-free so I know what to avoid.
  3. Mind your posture! Our teacher always tell us to stand up straight or sit up straight! Why? To tone your stomach muscles! You gotta feel your core dude!
  4. Drink water only! Dehydrated body will hoard water and it will lead you to carry excess pounds in your midsection. I always have 1 liter of water bottle in my office desk so I can keep track if I drink 8 oz. of water per day.
  5. Supplement! Take calcium D-glucarate and B-complex supplements. "Excess estrogen causes the body to retain fat around the waist, but both supplements have been shown to help you excrete the hormone, which can lead to a smaller middle." C.W. Randolph, M.D., author of From Belly Fat to Belly Flat
  6. Masticate slowly! It's not an eating contest my dear, chew your food slowly! Chew like 8-10 times then swallow!
  7. De-stress! If you are not relax your body will generate stress hormones and it will send excess fats to your digestive system. I recommend that you get a massage weekly to de-stress. ;)
  8. Probiotics! Take Yakult  everyday, so that you'll be okay. It helps to break down food.
  9. Take poo poo! If you don't do number 2, you'll be bloated!
  10. After reading this, just don't say, "Ahhhhh okay..." Don't be lazy, just do it! 
If you follow all this, you'll be okay! Trust me! I took a photo of my tummy this morning.
I don't have a 6-pack yet but I'll get there soon!



Thanks for reading!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: