Okay the title of this article is a little exaggerated. I don't really have a flat tummy but I try to have at least 4-pack. I think 6-pack is way too much. I'm not an expert or anything but I'll share to you some tips that I do that works for me. It is always best to consult your physician before starting any exercises or diet.
- Exercise! I try to work-out 2-3 times a week before I go to work. In our gym, Hybrid Yaw-Yan my coach taught me a lot of abs work out. I do crunches, sit-ups, leg raise, squats, planking and weight lifting. Here are some abs exercise that I do.
- Watch what you eat! I try to eat organic stuff as much as possible. Gluten-free food are also advisable because it will weaken your abdominal wall and make it slack. I like reading food recipes online that are gluten-free so I know what to avoid.
- Mind your posture! Our teacher always tell us to stand up straight or sit up straight! Why? To tone your stomach muscles! You gotta feel your core dude!
- Drink water only! Dehydrated body will hoard water and it will lead you to carry excess pounds in your midsection. I always have 1 liter of water bottle in my office desk so I can keep track if I drink 8 oz. of water per day.
- Supplement! Take calcium D-glucarate and B-complex supplements. "Excess estrogen causes the body to retain fat around the waist, but both supplements have been shown to help you excrete the hormone, which can lead to a smaller middle." C.W. Randolph, M.D., author of From Belly Fat to Belly Flat
- Masticate slowly! It's not an eating contest my dear, chew your food slowly! Chew like 8-10 times then swallow!
- De-stress! If you are not relax your body will generate stress hormones and it will send excess fats to your digestive system. I recommend that you get a massage weekly to de-stress. ;)
- Probiotics! Take Yakult everyday, so that you'll be okay. It helps to break down food.
- Take poo poo! If you don't do number 2, you'll be bloated!
- After reading this, just don't say, "Ahhhhh okay..." Don't be lazy, just do it!
If you follow all this, you'll be okay! Trust me! I took a photo of my tummy this morning.
I don't have a 6-pack yet but I'll get there soon!