Monday, April 22, 2013

I don't know about you but im feeling 22

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
 
Taylor Swift in blue & white striped dress

This song of Taylor is so catchy. It reminds me of my twin cousins who are turning 22 this November. Swift told Billboard magazine: "For me, being 22 has been my favorite year of my life. I like all the possibilities of how you're still learning, but you know enough. You still know nothing, but you know that you know nothing. You're old enough to start planning your life, but you're young enough to know there are so many unanswered questions. That brings about a carefree feeling that is sort of based on indecision and fear and a the same time letting lose. Being 22 has taught me so much." 






 

 
(photo credit: Mikez Ancheta)

dress (thifted) 
Charles and Keith shoes
Etienne Aigner purse bag 
Alexandre Christie watch
Spikes stainless steel bracelet
white gold ring (c/o my great grandma) 
letter K princess bracelet
pink ring (from Naga City trip)

Follow on Bloglovin



1 comment:

KTs lifestyle said...

thanks Monica! I followed you on bloglovin! :)