Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own

All my fashion category will be from one line of a song. Today I feel like listening to "Daylight by Maroon 5" while typing this article post, so I came up with the title "Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own". I think the song is about a long-distance relationship. They were saying goodbye to each other but don't want to end it. (So full of drama! My golly! Hahaha!) Anyhow I like that song because a radio DJ in Manila asked Adam Levine what song in his album ' 'Overexposed' would he dedicate to his Filipina fans and he answered, "Daylight. It’s my favorite song in the album and it’s a very inspirational song. I love it very much." (teehee!!! Adam you are so talented, I will pinch your cheeks!)







(photo credit: Terry)
Forever 21 dress
Zara shoes
Girlshoppe bracelet
People are People Aviator shades
super antique Seiko watch


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: