Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Manila Target Shooting Range "MSR"




I love watching CSI, NCIS and Mentalist coz I'm curious how a criminal mind works. I read articles about worst serial killers in history like Ted Bundy, Ed Gein etc. Don't get me wrong, I'm not getting any pleasure from those gruesome details, I'm just curious why or how they did it. If ever I encounter one, I will just shot him in the head, no more talking. *Bang bang!* You're dead... Just kidding! I'm not a gun owner but I'm curious how to shoot, so my bestfriend and I went to MSR (Manila Target Shooting Range) to learn gun firing.
Our instructor (Kuya Jay) told us to read the four rules of gun safety before entering the range:

1. CONSIDER EVERY GUN AS LOADED
2. NEVER LET THE MUZZLE OF A GUN POINT AT ANYTHING YOU DO NOT INTEND TO SHOOT
3. KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO FIRE
4. BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS AROUND IT

Kuya Jay allowed us to try .38 special revolver and 9mm. I'm not comfortable with the big one so I just used the cute but deadly 9mm. Every time I fire, I scream! So I ended up eating all the gun powder. Eeeeew! :p

My sissy Michelle, ready to fire!

I'm NBS according to Kuya Jay (Natural Born Shooter) echos! =p

You see the holes over the head target? Michelle did that! lol!

The lobby looks okay to me but here's a perspective view of the future lobby from their Facebook page. They also have a mini bar on the 2nd floor, exclusive for members only.

rates:
Gun Club Membership fee is Php 2,500 in 1 year. 
Renewal is Php 2,000.00 a year.
For Regular Members:
Ammo charge: Php 5.00 per bullet (Supplied by customer)
Range ammo: (supplied by Manila Shooting Range)

Target Board:
- Php 11.00 per Cardboard
- Php 8.00 per Paper

Benefit:
- Free Gun Rental
- Free Entrance
- Free Guest (One Only per Visit)

Note: Excess of One Guest you will be charge of Php 500.00 that will cover range fee, gun rental.
One time shooting (Walk-in Shooters) Package:
- M16 one clip / 20 rounds Php 3,500.00
- Shotung/box/ 25 slugs Php 3,500.00
- 50 rounds ( All in Package) Php 3,000.00
- 100 rounds (All in Package) Php 5,000.00

Gun Cleaning Service Php 200.00 per Pistol

address: 
H.K. Sun Plaza, Diosdado Macapagal Boulevard, 1307 Pasay City, Philippines
phone number: (+632) - 5565145

Can you aim? ;)

Please check my new site at Pinay Nomad

Follow on Bloglovin


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice one KT! I would love to try that too. I only knew how to use an air gun (we used that to catch fish in our province.) hihi

Tina,
http://fashionandchocolat.blogspot.com

Inge Lakawa said...

perfect shoot o.o

Invite you to enter my giveaway to win eco bag and sativa bracelet :)
visit my blog ^^
www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

KTs lifestyle said...

@Tina, wow I didn't know that you can actually use an air gun for catching fish. Interesting! :)

@Inge, I'll definitely join your Eco bag contest. ;)

Inge Lakawa said...

hi :D thanks for comment :)
this is the link => http://luchluchcraft.blogspot.com/2013/05/international-giveaway-dskoncom-x-luch.html

Lux G. said...

I'd really love to try this before the year ends. But, (1) i'm not a member and don't know anyone who is and (2) i've never been near a real gun before. Do I need to be a licensed gun owner?

Is this exclusive for members? What's the rate for "walk-ins"?

Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi~!
How much did you pay for your session? :D Thanks!

KTs lifestyle said...

SuperLux it's ok if you could just walk-in. No you don't have to be a gun owner to try it.
Onetruemei I listed the rates on the bottom of the post. :)