Monday, May 27, 2013

R.I.P to the girl you used to see

“R.I.P, to the girl you used to see

Her days are over, baby she’s over
I decided to give you all of me
Baby come closer, baby come closer”



What's up fellas? I've been AWOL from blogging coz I'm sick. I have dry cough that keeps me up all night and a matching sore throat that makes me feel like a mute. It would really help if I know how to sign language. My not-so-mean friend told to me, "The less you talk the better". Ugh! Anyhow, I picked Rita Ora's song called R.I.P. because my outfit is kinda funky just like her style. She also had a cameo appearance in the movie that I watched yesterday with my friends, Fast and Furious 6. No wonder why it's a global hit, they earned $275 million in 3 days! Go Vin Diesel! Anyways, going back to the topic, Rita explained the message of her song, R.I.P.

It’s about a girl getting her own and telling her man “I’m so much better than your ex-girl that you don’t even know.” I’m always intrigued with who he use to go out with. “Who did you use to go out with?” Not because I cared about her. Not because I think they’re better than me or anything like that, it’s just because you always want to know. You’re going to compare yourself to the ex just because that’s what girls do.

This is a song about me saying to the guy ‘R.I.P to the girl you use to see her days are over. I’ve decided to give you all of me.” When Drake wrote that I was just like it makes so much sense to me that I would love to sing this song. I wouldn’t sing a song if I didn’t connect to it.



 photos by: Nica

Heiress Shop sunglasses
Moris Edge top 
Meng Si Da denim shorts
Daniella shoes
vintage accessories


Follow on Bloglovin


10 comments:

Karrie Nodalo-Nipal said...

KT, ang sexy mo! Nakakagulat ang title ha haha anyway, I love the way how you pose! And ha your top! <3

KTs lifestyle said...

thank you! I love that song dati pa. hehe! :)

Katta said...

I LOVE IT!

xoxo
<a href="http://www.holykatta.blogspot.com>HOLYKATTA</a>

Unknown said...

Great look dear, love your heels!!!


www.plogstyle.com

Unknown said...

Sexy! ;)

Tina
http://fashionandchocolat.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Raddest! ♥

Argie
http://argiealcantara.blogspot.com/

Pooja Mittal said...

Hey girl, love you top, ahhhh that back cut out ... would you like to follow each other..

beingbeautifulandprett.com

Love

Fashion Riddles said...

Hi, thanks for your comment!
Of course we follow you via GFC and bloglovin!
V

noraaradi said...

Lovely photos, love your shorts so much! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
kisses and have a nice day,

http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

Nery Hdez said...

Nice look ! :):)

SNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me Facebook SNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me